Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Support in yield improvement project at an assembly and test line at Infineon:
- Voice of the Customer: “By introducing the appropriate methodologies a significant yield gain could be realized”
Infineon Technologies AG, Regensburg
- Support of defect density group through very experienced and effective collaboration and development of improvement of methods.
ELMOS Semiconductor AG
- Support in optimization of production internal zero defect strategy for automotive requirements.
Reichle&De Massari AG
- Support in definition and implementation of process control in the production of glass fiber connectors as well as optimization of the data landscape for production control.
- Voice of the Customer: “Sound consultancy and competent support during definition and implementation phase. We appreciated the well-structured and goal-oriented approach.”
Bosch GmbH Reutlingen
- Benchmarking and Potential Analysis of defect density methods in the 200 mm Fab.
- Benchmarking and Potential Analysis of defect density methods in the MEMS – Fab.
- Support in optimization of methods and reporting of defect to yield correlation to improve priorization of topics.
- Workshop moderation and support of organization development of QMM at Robert Bosch GmbH Werk Reutlingen semiconductor & sensors.
Semikron Elektronik GmbH & Co. KG
- Support in setting up basic rules for defining critical product and process parameter. Conducting risk assessments to classify those parameters.
- Creation of a defect reduction concept and introducing appropriate semiconductor methods and experiences.
ATOTECH Deutschland GmbH
- Support in the implementation of statistical process control in the chemical area with focus on semiconductor requirements.
- Technical consulting on defining a clean room capable equipment manufacturing.
- Potential analysis in the development and production division of a semiconductor product.
ABB Semiconductor Zürich AG
- Consulting on technical and methodical set up of an improved inline defect monitoring in photo-lithography for early detection of process deviations,
- Requirements engineering for an in-house software development.
Focus on collection and translation of key user needs into SW development requirements to assure most efficient results.
- Consulting on possibilities of lot-based yield prediction, mentoring of new employee on yield correlation methodology.
- Assistance of project leader in set up and implementation of a new test wafer monitoring concept.